|PMP Training Hyderabad | PMP Training Bangalore - http://www.gvstechnosoft.com/|
PMP (Project Management Professional) Training:
PMP certification, established by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is one of the most valued and respected credentials in project management. Earning and maintaining this PMI certification demonstrates a solid foundation of experience in effectively managing projects.
The course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and consists of Ten (10) modules:
1. Introduction & Integration Management.
2. Project Scope Management.
3. Project Time Management.
4. Project Cost Management.
5. Project Quality Management.
6. Project Human Resource Management.
7. Project Communications Management.
8. Project Risk Management.
9. Project Procurement Management.
10. Project Stakeholder Management
Benefits to Participants
• Participants can equip Knowledge, Process, Methods, Tools and Techniques to manage Projects in time and within budget.
• Attaining PMP® certification is a big challenge—and a big career opportunity, once a PMP®, the Participant is recognized across industries around the globe.
• This prestigious certification attests participant’s core knowledge based on Education, Experience and Examination.
• Participants will be awarded a 35 contact-hours certificate which is a pre-requisite for PMP® Certification.
• This preparatory training is based on PMBOK® 4th Edition, which is the official guide of PMI®, global association of PMP®.
• Will improve participant’s Efficiencies, by emphasizing importance of key objectives, milestones, deliverables and working within the constraints of scope, time, cost, and quality.
• Businesses are becoming more projects centric and certified project managers are in demand. »» Link Details